Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lunch Date at Vikings: Luxury-Buffet Restaurant

Hi bloggers! Long time no post, so busy for the past weeks, i have my in-house(on-the-job training) at school. And i am so lucky i can able to reserve a Lunch at Vikings so it would be easy for me to choose a date and less hassle. But the important is i able to arrange my date with my boyfriend, because were to busy for the past weeks so we can't able to see each other so here it is we set our schedule to have some LUNCH DATE and bonding together. Hope you'll like post ;)


- continuation-










Anyway, here's my new post after 2 1/2 weeks of reservation at Vikings  finally waiting is over! But firsts, i want to thank Vikings Staff for so kind and very approachable, just one message away they will reply you as soon as possible and they will answer all your questions, so glad because they are so kind. And they will inform you the day before your reservation.




(Picture taking while waiting for the opening of Vikings at 11am)


(our reserved table)











(Japanese Food <3)

and we started eating (eat like a Viking) Some of us have a strategy while eating in a Buffet restaurant (eat all you can), me and my honey we started looking for the foods and after that we decide to get some foods per spoon only and 1 plate for each of us so in the plate there's many kinds of foods we choose so we can share each other the foods, and after that we went to our table to eat first and to finished our food. it's like one at a time because the time is so long so you don't need to hurry up. 




here in Japanese food i only picked the ones we didn't able to eat at the other restaurant and we shared because if i got many of these we can't able to eat many, because this foods are too heavy in the stomach because it's more on rice. 














Last not but the least are Desserts!!!! 


I'm super happy that my boyfriend enjoyed our Lunch it is super worth it the costs. I'm sure i will be back here next time! and i will suggest it to my family, relatives and friends to go and eat here. ;) till next time and post! hope you like it. <3 any question regarding here just message me in my face book account click here ---> Maylene Tan

Vikings: Luxury-Buffet Restaurant


Top - Borrowed from my mom
Leggings - Greenhills
Cellphone's Camera - Cherry Mobile Flare and Titan 





No comments:

Post a Comment