Wednesday, July 17, 2013

White Formal Day






Hello. It's been a while since i post, here it is my new post. Since i have my In-house (OJT1) at school i decided to wore some formal clothes. what do you think?

-continuation-



                                                                          (zoom in)

I mixed my white vest to my bandage skirt and my top is colorful to bring up the color of my top. Since my top is sleeveless i wear a vest, and i used to wear vest when my top is super sleeveless, hmm i don't know i used to do that may i'm not to comfortable to wear backless top, sleeveless i'm not hiding anything it's just conservative thing. lol. haha being pa girly lang so that why i'm wearing vest and i'm not comfortable showing my skin haha.



As you see i took a picture where i work for my in-house (ojt1), as prerequisite of my course we or I need to have ojt at our school. Since i can't wear my uniform today tadaa i wore formal clothes with matching blazer(part of my uniform).




Vest - @themarguette (Online shop from Instagram)Visit their Instagram account :)
Skirt - Greenhills (gift from my boyfriend)


No comments:

Post a Comment