Saturday, May 25, 2013

My art work


My art work.

I kept on browsing this design in some online shops, since this kind of shirt/muscle tee is too mainstream, i thought of how about doing it by myself trying something new, it's not bad right. i kept on looking for designs what to draw and this i chose this one to be my design :) The shorts they called it ombre but it is light color so you can't see the colors.


-continuation-




This is my old white shirt and i DYE it i used VENUS for dying my shirt, while thinking for designs i kept on browsing through online shops and here it is i found a design it's not hard to draw so i can make it. :) it's a rounded glass and mustache. 


sorry for blured pictures, by the way and this one is a ombre shorts because i mixed the colors to make this ombre, but the colors is light so you can't see well the colors. The colors of it are yello, red, violet.


 I'm the kind of person who wants to try something new, doing something new mostly in arts, designs. Hope you like my post, its not bad to try this one, actually its better because you can express your self and expand your imagination. :) Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment