Monday, May 6, 2013

CHocolate Mousse tart

Hello. :) Since yesterday i kept on thinking making this one because i'm too excited too make it. So childish, but i really love doing this stuff, i can express my self doing this. Since i'm too old for the cake my dad said. lol. haha, look what i made desserts for my birthday :) since i have a ingredients i tried this one, i chill it first because we will gonna eat this later for our dessert.

-continuation-




I topped it  with a marshmallow (i sliced the big marshmallow into small one, because i don't have small ones), then i sliced the chocolates to be the toppings of my Chocolate mousse tart


If you want to see the recipe of this one here it is http://www.mysan-grahams.com.ph/recipe_item.php?rid=6&Choco_Mousse_Tart.html , try doing this at home i'm sure kids will love it!. ;) Be creative and be yourself no one is perfect, so keep on trying until you make it. Its my motto when i'm baking since i am begginer only or i'm not so really good, Good day!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment