Thursday, May 2, 2013

Piggy Nail art


Hi every one. since my last minnion nail art got peeled and it lasted for 2 weeks, yesterday i decided to cleaned it and change my nail polish, my inspiration for doing this kind of nail art/designs it's because of @nailsforever01 you can search them on instagram look for it and follow them :) you can see many kinds of nail arts/designs that you can copy for your own nails. I know some of their nail arts are hard but i always think that i can make it but not perfect, so here's my piggy nail art, i saw this designs on @nailsforever21 follow them ;). This site is very useful to, i used to go here when i'm looking for more designs, go her for more and unique designs https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-Art-Club/169869999721698 and make your own too :) just keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment